Signed in as:
- My Account
Signed in as:
1) Property Rules and Regulations: Please observe all rules and regulations governing the use of the property you are occupying. Failure to comply can result in eviction and/or ejection.
Must be 21 or older to rent a cabin/venue on property.
Ranch staff reserve the right to check on any cabins, venues, or RV sites during your stay.
2) Check-In: Guests are responsible for checking in at the Front Office and providing a copy of a valid government issued I.D., driver’s license, and/or military I.D.
3) Office Hours and Phone Number: Our office hours are typically 8:30AM to 6PM Monday – Friday. Contact us at 334.286.4140.
4) Parking: Parking is limited. All cabins are restricted to 2 vehicles per cabin. The Ada Estate Home is restricted to 7 vehicles. Each additional vehicle must pay a $10 parking fee when staying overnight and park in designated areas.
5) All guests must register vehicles at the front office. This includes any guest vehicles which might be visiting you in the park. Guests are subject to additional fees and not allowed overnight without registering at the office.
6) Maximum Number of Guests: Maximum number of occupants may not exceed the number of occupants listed for each rental. Guests who exceed the maximum occupancy without our knowledge and written approval are subject to immediate ejection/eviction and forfeit all rental payments.
7) Early Departure: Prepaid rent is not refundable for early departure.
8) Quiet hours are 11:00pm to 6:00am. No roaming property during quite hours.
9) Speed Limit: Property wide speed limit of 5mph, no exceptions.
1) Damage Responsibility: If renter or renters guest damage property during stay the renter is liable and agrees to accept charges to the credit card on file.
2) Injury Liability: You assume any and all liability upon entry of property. Beware: Kick Back Ranch & Event Center is in a setting containing natural hazards including terrain, insects, snakes, water, etc. By entering property guests agree to hold harmless Kick Back Ranch & Event Center, LLC, owners, officers, managers, employees, and staff from all liability and expenses including but not limited to attorney fees or other fees.
3) Security or Personal Property: We are not responsible for any acts of theft or vandalism or other damages to any personal property or for personal items left by guests in the accommodation at departure.
4) Children under the age of 14 are not permitted on the property without adult supervision. The accompanying parent, legal guardian, or responsible adult are responsible for the minor/child’s behavior and are held accountable for the actions and damages of the minor/child.
5) Golf Carts are to be driven by adults 21 and older. Golf carts may not carry more passengers than the maximum number for which it was designed. Any damage noted after the removal of the golf cart from its starting position will be the responsibility of the renter. All golf cart drivers/operators shall be liable and responsible for any damage caused to park roadways, landscaping, or other property, while in operation of a golf cart. Personal golf carts must pay a fee and be approved by KB before entering the property and sign a release to adhere to our golf cart rules. No four wheelers, dirt bikes, or other off-road equipment that may cause damage to the property are allowed.
Wi-Fi internet has been made accessible in various locations such as RV area, Cowboy Town, Hitching Post, Dance Hall & Dining Hall. It is our goal to provide internet service for our guests however we are not responsible if service is unavailable. Please report outage and we will make every effort to restore service.
You must register your pet and include pet description and name. Maximum 2 pets per site. Owner must promptly remove pet waste. Pets must always be on a leash and under the owner’s control. Pets are not allowed in bathrooms, pool, beach area, and water slide. Do not bathe pets in bathrooms. Guests are required to keep all pets up to date on vaccinations. Pets that are noisy, vicious, dangerous, disturbing, or intimidating to other persons, and pets that damage resort resources are considered to be nuisances and will not be permitted to remain on the ranch.
1) Alcohol Policy:
a. Responsible drinking is allowed in concealed containers (cup or koozie).
b. No glass allowed.
c. Those overly intoxicated will be asked to leave the property or be removed.
2) Garbage: Please discard garbage in appropriate bags and place in dumpsters that are located around the property.
a. No open flames or grills on wooden surfaces.
b. Fire pits must have bottom to avoid fire and debris on ground.
c. Fire pits may not be moved unless prior approval by owner or management.
d. No fireworks or open or concealed carry of firearms on ranch property.
e. No cooking in rooms without a kitchen. This will result in a $500.00 fine.
a. No lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk.
b. Please DO NOT leave children unattended in pool, waterslide, or lakes.
c. No “horseplay,” jumping, diving, or running.
d. Proper pool attire only – no cutoffs, or t-shirts.
e. Life jackets must be worn during all lake activities.
f. No lake activities after dark.
· ADHERE TO PROPERTY SIGNAGE.
· MANAGEMENT MAY REFUSE SERVICE TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY REASON, EJECT/EVICT WITHOUT REFUND.
1) Furnishings: Do not remove furniture, including TV’s, from present location. If you remove accessories to protect children, they should be replaced prior to departure. Please do not move furniture, kitchen items, or linens to other cabin rentals. Towels are for bathing only and are not to be taken out of room. If needed there are beach towels for sale in the Kick Back General Store.
2) Smoking Policy:
No smoking is allowed in any cabin. No smoking in a building. Smoking in a cabin will result in ejection/eviction and/or $500.00 fine. DO NOT discard butts on the ground.
3) Supplies:We furnish limited supplies for each cabin including towels, linens, bathroom essentials, and kitchen items. Extra supplies are available upon request, availability, and at an additional charge.
1) RV owners should use a regulator to regulate water pressure in pipes and hoses. Kick Back is not responsible for water damage or damage due to winter temperatures. When leaving for extended periods of time we suggest you turn off water, air conditioning, heat, and other electrical items to avoid possible damages. Sewer rings are required to reduce odor.
2) Only rigs in good operations condition will be allowed in the park. No rig older than 10 years old will be allowed in the park unless first approved by management. Exclusions to this would be for vintage rigs and rigs older than 10 years that have been kept in good condition.
3) Sites: Guests are required to keep your site clean and orderly at all times.
In the event of a Hurricane evacuation, natural disaster, or any other city, state, or federal mandate no refunds will be issued, only reservation vouchers will be issued.
By making your reservation with Kick Back Ranch & Event Center and entering the property, you agree to these rules and regulations. Failure to comply can result in ejection/eviction.
Cancel 8 days or more in advance and receive a refund for all but a $25 processing fee.
Cancel 2 to 7 days in advance and receive a refund of all paid except the first night rate for all rooms.
Cancel within 48 hours of your 3pm check-in time and recieve no refund.
Copyright © 2023 Kick Back Ranch & Event Center - All Rights Reserved.